Grab My Blinkie

My Stores

Labels

Bundles (1) CT (1) Easter (4) Emo (2) Facebook (1) Free (8) Grab bags (1) Kits (3) News (2) PSD Templates (9) Sales (2) Scripts (11) Spring (3) St Patrick's Day (2) Store Collab (1) Tagger (3) Tuts (1) Valentines (4)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, February 8, 2013

Hello All!
I thought to show how much I appreciate my fans I will be giving away a free script/template each Friday. How cool is that!?!  

Just Come back every Friday and see what I have new for free, also check out my other items.

=)

Here is this Friday's freebie
This is one of my very first script I made back in 2011. Wow that was a long time ago.

Enjoy!!

Double Heart with Wings

(this item is only free for a week)








2 comments:

Tasha said...

thank you!!

Justine Hartline said...

Tank You!!

Newsletter

Followers